Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I officially love my precious children!

Here are more pictures of my precious classroom that is filled with 18 wonderful students each morning! I love my job and couldn't think of anything else I'd rather do than teach! Yes, as a new teacher I go in before the sun rises and leaves right when the sun sets, sometimes after, but I want to give it all I have. I have already had some of the funniest teachable moments with my "Friends in Room 15". I praise the Lord for putting each of the students in my class and I am trusting God that He will use me to make a difference in their life. As far as sleep, I am drained and as far as work to be done, it's never going to be done...but I can honestly say I'm giving them all I've got. I am more than blessed to work with a wonderful support staff and two other first grade teachers. What a fun year we have had so far. I will make sure to update as the year goes on! 


My lightning words and two bulletin boards           which are now filled

Books, Books, and more Books

Where their work is filed

Math/Science Storage Cabinet

Literacy Cabinet

All Packed Up and Stacked Up

Our Table Caddies

Focus Wall for Journeys

Pictures of my students and their families

Before I put the pictures of my students up...

No comments:

Post a Comment